Overview of Gabatop 100
- If the irregular electrical discharge is causing a lot of pain and making normal lives difficult.
- Then it’s time to use Gabatop 100 mg. But don’t be in a hurry because Gabatop 100 is a prescription-based drug.
- Hence, you would need a proper prescription while buying drugs from medical stores. Or in the case of online shopping, you are required to upload the softcopy of the prescription.
- Gabatop 100 effectively cures epilepsy/seizures due to which it comes under the category of anti-epileptic drugs.
- For optimum results from the doctor follow the prescription.
What Is Gabatop 100 Tablet?
- Gabatop 100 is available in the form of tablets. The tablets must be taken only with water and therefore Gabatop 100 tablets are strictly water-soluble.
- Other liquids may dissolve the tablets but they may lead to serious side effects. The active ingredient of Gabatop 100 is Gabapentin.
- It belongs to the category of drugs known as anti-convulsant, these categories of drugs control the excitement and stabilize the mood of the person.
- The maker of the drug plays an important role in the medical field. Here, it is the name of Healing Pharma Pvt Ltd which is associated with Gabatop 100.
- The company has been in the business of producing drugs for a decade. With its affection for perfection, its drugs are named as one of the most effective ones.
- Apart from being an independent manufacturer it also does contract manufacturing.
- The main ingredient of Gabatop 100 is Gabapentin, which makes up for more than 90% of the drug, the rest are catalysts and preservatives.
- We don’t have much to do with the composition because if the doctor has approved it then what else do we need.
- It is the doctor who uses his/her medical expertise in understanding the composition.
How Does Gabatop 100 Work?
- The working mechanism of Gabatop 100 is slightly in parallel to the drug consumed for reducing pain i.e., painkillers.
- In this case, the pain is due to the unwanted electrical discharge from some part of the body. The site from where discharge took place causes pain.
- The signals of pain are stopped from reaching the brain. This leads to the person not feeling any kind of neuropathic pain.
- A further electrical discharge is prevented by lowering the movement of neurotransmitters to that part of the body.
How To Take Gabatop 100 Tablet?
- Always take the drug by abiding by all the rules given in the prescription. Do not neglect anyone’s rules.
- Simply swallow the tablet as a whole with a glass of water and that’s it. Do not chew, bite or disintegrate the pills as it is not recommended
- Avoid taking the drug with your favorite wine, shake, or cold drink. It can have a detrimental effect by causing side effects.
- You can take the drug on an empty stomach or after having a meal. But do not eat too much as it may reduce the performance of the drug.
Benefits of Using Gabatop 100
Overcoming Neuropathic pain and Epilepsy
- It is taken with the expectation of removing neuropathic pain and preventing further instances of seizure/epilepsy.
- During a seizure, the person suddenly loses consciousness and faints, loses vision for some time, has short-term memory loss, and may even get a heart attack.
- Proper use of Gabatop 100 mg benefits the patients by preventing the above symptoms and helps the person lead a normal life.
Dosage Of Gabatop 100
- It is always advised to take the drug only in the prescribed strength and dosage. When taken in the excess dose, it is termed an overdose.
- Overdose brings intense reactivity which can be harmful. In the case of an overdose of Gabatop 100, it can lead to heart attack, numbness, lack of thinking capability, and low heart. Take the patient immediately to the doctor.
- Try to take the dose regularly without missing a single dose. But if you missed it, then take the dose immediately.
- But if the next dose is just an hour or minutes away, then wait and take the next dose directly by skipping the current dose.
- Some people try to take extra pills during the next dose to compensate for the missed one, this should not be done.
Other Dosage Of Gabatop
Precaution Taking Before Gabatop 100
- You must not challenge the prescription or instructions given on the label of the drug.
- The strength and dosage mentioned in the prescription should be followed unless the doctor changes it.
- During the diagnosis tell the doctor about your medical history, eating preference, sleep cycle, current disorder, any supplement or medicine you are taking currently, etc.
- These factors help the doctor to understand the overall health of the person and the doctor prescribes strength and dosage accordingly.
- Gabatop 100 will show optimum results only if you apply all the instructions of the prescription.
- If you are addicted to alcohol, smoking, or any other substance, then reduce your intake during the medication of Gabatop 100. If possible, quit it completely.
Avoid To Take Gabatop 100
- Gabatop 100 should not be taken if the doctor hasn’t prescribed it. Do not take the drug without consulting the doctor, it can be dangerous.
- Do not take this medicine if you are tested and found allergic to Gabatop 100. This implies that your body is not suitable for the drug. Try some other drug to cure epilepsy.
- It should not be taken if you are suffering from serious heart, kidney, and liver disorders.
Side Effects of Gabatop 100
- Mild fever
- Low blood pressure
- Low energy
Storage of Gabatop 100
- Any temperature between 15oC to 35oC is okay, neither too hot nor too cold.
- Gabatop is best stored away from coming in the path of direct sunlight. Sunlight can initiate a reaction with the drug.
- The warehouse or room where it is to be stored should be damp-free.
- The humidity of the storage facility must be moderate.
- Carry the drug safely so as not to break the tablets.
Gabatop 100 Review
- Viewing reviews of patients who have used the drug gives confidence that the drug really works.
- Reviews of Gabatop 100 are easily available on several websites, have a look at them to fulfill your doubt. Quickly use the pills are share your reviews too.
- The drugs must be taken by not all those who have been prescribed by the doctor.
- A drug is a chemical after all, without consulting a doctor it can in turn harm us. Don’t get troubled by minor side effects, as they vanish within a few days.
Is Gabatop 100 safe?
Gabatop 100 is a certified drug with approvals from the FDA, CDSCO, and drug agencies of various other nations. Hence, safety is paramount.
Is it effective?
The effectiveness of the drug can be explained by some who have used it. And reviews of patients are extremely positive. If you follow the prescription then it will definitely be effective.
What do when I miss a dose?
Do not panic, take the dose immediately or skip the dose if the timing for the next dose is too close.
What to do in case of overdose?
As soon as possible, take the patient to the nearby hospital or get him/her checked by the doctor.
Can a heart patient take Gabatop 100?
Cardiac patients are at risk of serious side effects. Doctors usually don’t allow such patients from taking Gabatop 100.
Can it take it with alcohol?
No harmful side effects occur but you may sleep for extended hours.