Overview of Gabantin 100
Gabantin 100 is the drug taken to cure neuropathic pain or in simple words relief from pain due to nerve damage. Proper use of Gabantin 100 under the strict supervision of a doctor can heal the damaged portion of the nervous system and give permanent relief. It is a prescription-based drug hence, any negligence towards the prescription might bring serious side effects. This action is more similar to painkillers as it stops the pain signals from entering the pain. More detail about the working mechanism is provided later in the article.
What Is Gabantin 100 Tablet?
Gabantin 100 comes in the form of water-soluble tablets. The drug belongs to the category of painkillers that relieve people from nervous pain such as in seizures/epilepsy. For its action against epilepsy Gabantin, 100 is sometimes referred to in the category of anti-epileptic drug. The drug can be easily purchased from any medical store or even an online website. So, don’t care about its availability just get a prescription because without showing a valid prescription you wouldn’t be able to get the drug.
The manufacturer behind Gabantin 100mg is Sun Pharmaceutical Pvt Ltd. It is an Indian brand pharmaceutical brand established in Maharashtra. It manufactures several categories of allopathic drugs such as anti-allergic, antiseptics, analgesics, antipyretics, sexual wellness, cardiac solutions, and much more. Sun Pharmaceutical is a worldwide player in medicine manufacturing. With more than 4 decades of being in business, its products are sold in almost every corner of the world with the US being the biggest.
The major composition of Gabantin 100 is Gabapentin, the active ingredient. It constitutes more than 90% of the drug along with preservatives and catalysts. Composition is not much important for the patient because the doctor has already examined every parameter before prescribing the drug. And neither you can change the composition of the drug, the change can be done only in strength and dosage.
Working of Gabantin 100
Gabantin 100 when taken with water gets dissolved in our bloodstream. After which gabapentin, the active ingredient heals the site on the nerve from where electrical discharge took place. And the pain due to electrical discharge is put away by preventing the pain signals to reach the brain. Thus, the person no more feels pain and is relieved. Its action can be seen as parallels to painkillers which also reduce pain due to injuries. In this case, these injuries are neuropathic pain.
How To Take Gabantin 100 Tablet?
- Taking Gabantin 100 tablet is as easy as any other drug, all your investment is a glass full of water.
- Swallow a tablet with water and have patience, do not expect results within minutes. It might take anything from 30 minutes to an hour for the medicine to start working.
- The medication should be taken in line with the prescription’s instructions. Changes to the prescription are to be made only after getting approved by the doctor.
- It is recommended that you take the medication with only water. Do not use alcoholic drinks, fruit juice, cold drinks, or any such beverage.
Precaution Taking Before Gabantin 100
- Follow the prescription’s instructions to the letter. Failure to follow the regulations will result in significant consequences.
- Tell the doctor about your previous health issues, addictions, stress levels, hours of sleep, the food you eat, etc. These parameters will help the doctor to better assess the situation and prescribe an effective and safe dosage.
- Do not drive or do any work with involves intense alertness and memory power because after taking Gabantin 100 you feel dizzy for some time. As a result, it is preferable to take a break or a short nap.
- Do not care much about side effects because most of them are very mild. After two or three days its effect goes off. But if some side effect is extremely troublesome, then reach the doctor immediately.
Benefits of Using Gabantin 100
Curing neuropathic pain/seizures
Neuropathic pain is caused when at some point in nerves, electricity is discharged. Thus, the entire flow of transmission of the message to and from the brain is disrupted. It leads to situations such as seizures/epilepsy where the person suddenly faints, loses memory for the short term, vision is blurred, and other such symptoms. If not treated within the time it could lead to a nervous breakdown or even brain hemorrhage.
Dosage Of Gabantin 100
One should always try not to overdose on these pills in any situation. In case someone intentionally or unintentionally overdoses Gabantin 100mg pills goes to the doctor immediately. Some of the outcomes of overdose are mood swings, high blood pressure, change in behavior, loss of concentration, decreased thinking ability, etc.
Other Alternative pills:
Someone missing the dose should try to take the dose immediately. But please check if the next dose is just minutes or an hour away then stop the current dose and wait for taking the next dose. Do not take extra pills during the next dose as compensation because it will lead to overdose.
Avoid To Take Gabantin 100
- Avoid taking Gabantin 100 if it is not prescribed by the doctor yet. Wait for the doctor to prescribe in the prescription.
- Gabantin 100 must not be taken by those who are suffering from a mental disorder like depression, insomnia, narcolepsy, etc.
If you are allergic to gabapentin, the active component, do not take Gabantin 100.
Side Effects of Gabantin 100
- Irritative attitude
Storage of Gabantin 100
- The Gabantin 100 can easily be stored at an average room temperature between 10oC and 50o Moderate temperature with low to moderate humidity is the best combination.
- Gabantin should not be stored in a location where it will be exposed to direct sunlight. Sunlight is a form of energy that can react with the tablet.
- Avoid humid places or warehouse that has water-leakage issues.
- Handle Gabantin 100 with care to prevent tablets from breaking.
Gabantin 100 Review
The reviews of Gabantin 100 are available for everyone to check online. Before buying the drug, everyone wants to get completely assured about the drug. And checking reviews is a good step.
Overall Gabantin 100 can be trusted of being a safe and effective drug It is available in more than 30 countries, not only India. So, you are among millions who must be taking Gabantin 100. Remember the drug remains beneficial till the prescription is not violated.
It is approved?
This is approved by the FDA of the USA, CDSCO of India, and various countries like the UK, France, Germany, Japan, Thailand, etc.
Is it effective?
Well, for millions of people it has been effective. If the doctor has prescribed it, then it will surely benefit you.
What do when I miss a dose?
Read the missed dose section earlier in the article.
What to do in case of overdose?
Be cautious, get the patient medical attention soon to minimize side effects. Read the overdose section given earlier in the article for more detail.
Can a heart patient take it?
No. Cardiac patients should refrain from taking Gabantin 100 because of possible damage to the heart.
Can it take it with alcohol?
No major harm will occur but it is recommended not to take Gabantin 100 with alcohol as it may put the person in deep sleep.
Esteban Ortega –
My regular purchases were of high quality and the delivery was fast.